The paint mixing room is equipped with fully compliant water based paints, and our guarantee is endorsed by our paint suppliers who are amongst the largest in the world. Paint Pallet Auto Bodies goes to great lengths to ensure a first class colour match. Through our library of fleet metallic BS and RAL colours, we can produce any colour required.
We use a low bake oven spray booth which is a self contained room purely for respraying your vehicle. Fan assisted filtered air maintained at a regulated temperature, ensures a clean top quality paint finish. Temperatures of up to 80 degrees centigrade are used to bake and cure the paint for a tough durable finish.
Vehicle painters may perform the following tasks:
- remove rough spots on vehicle panels and sand surfaces by hand or with electric/air sanders
- select appropriate paint or mix paints using automated paint mixing equipment according to a pre-determined formula
- mix and match paint so that it is similar to the existing paint shade, or select pre-mixed paint
- operate equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents or otherwise prepare items for application of paint, lacquer or other protective or decorative coatings
- touch-up paintwork and apply polish to vehicles
- remove masking papers and wax and polish finished paintwork
- prepare and apply paint signs, artwork or stencils, computergenerated decals or other decorative items on finished products.
- treat vehicles with rust-proofing chemicals.
Call us today on 01934 62 32 62